Looking for college-level professional development or personal enrichment courses?
The Pratt Library now offers hundreds of FREE online courses accessible anywhere, anytime, anyplace.
Gale Courses provides well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, and interaction with fellow students.
- Free for all Pratt Library card holders
- Easy to use, just sign up using your library account
- With six-week courses, you can join programs year-round
Gain valuable knowledge you can immediately apply to your life or on the job.
There’s definitely something for everyone:
- Career & Professional Development: Many courses are tied to fast-growing occupations: Accounting, Resume Writing, Business and Management, Grant Writing and Nonprofit, Real Estate, Healthcare, and Sales and Marketing
- Computers & Technology: Courses cover all skill levels from beginner to advanced, even focusing on specific software applications. Examples include: Introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite, Database Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, and more.
- Personal Enrichment: A wide array of courses offers the opportunity to transform lives, whether related to hobbies, education, or life resources. Examples include: Children, Parents, & Family, Digital Photography, Health &Wellness, and Test Prep
Check out our Gale Courses here and discover new ways to expand your horizons.