Looking to expand your digital literacy? Google is coming to the Pratt’s Southeast Anchor Library on Wednesday, February 27th for FREE workshops.
Learn how to:
- Get Found on Google Search and Maps
- Reach Customers Online with Google
- Get Started with Email, Spreadsheets, and Presentations
Google will also offer one-on-one coaching on a number of subject including:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- GSuite (Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentations and Forms)
- Gmail and Google Calendar
Just drop by the reservation desk to book a time slot.
Space is limited for these free workshops. Register here.